Saturday, March 13, 2010

Silent Auction Preview!

I have been so excited getting the Silent Auction together along with all the fabulous members of the committee & so many wonderful donors!! I have truly been amazed at the generosity we have seen as we tell Spencer's story & see so many hearts opened & all the generosity that has been shown for the cause. It gives me goosebumps, gives me hope & makes me cry all at the same time. It's quite a rush of emotion to be honest. When I look at all the donations, think of all the time & work people have put forth, I hope & pray that this event turns out to be a positive thing in the journey that Spencer is on & that he will be on for the next year and even beyond that. I'm counting on you - his family, friends, loved ones, neighbors, classmates & their families, etc to make this one heck of a fun party!! So...I thought I'd give you a sneak peak of some items we have in store for you at the auction. Come ready to bid! You may head home with a fun item for a great deal - and most importantly, help out our Super Spence!!




We have a cute Scentsy Warmer for your University of Utah fan!! I don't know if it's the white or red one...I don't want to open the cute packaging that it's in...but I know it's one or the other. It also comes with 3 scents to get you started. Love them - and Spencer is the U of U's #1 fan!!


Remodeling your bathroom? Finishing your basement? Here is a vanity going up for auction and here are the specs.

"The cabinet is a beech wood flat panel cabinet with 6 drawers at 54” wide x 21” deep. The color is Wiley Brown and the style is Sussex. You can see the style and color at www.cardell.com. The countertop can be either 2 cm or 3 cm granite in a variety of colors with a variety of edge profiles. The size of the granite can be any where from 60” and below and will be fixed at 22” deep (standard vanity depth only). Also includes a 4” granite backsplash and white porcelain under mount sink (faucet will need to be undetermined so they can drill the granite for the holes)."

Measure out your area to make sure it will fit & then come ready to fight for it! (Not really - let's keep it friendly, people)


Men's & Women's Ogio Golf Bags donated by Hands on Promotions. If I had a bag as cute as that, I would definitely be good at golf :)


Fabulous basket donated by "Totally Betty." This baby is every woman's dream... hair products, jewelry, a darling bag...I could go on & on - this is FULL of goodies, I was thrilled when I saw it!!


Printer donated by Les Olsen. We owe them a huge thanks - first for covering our printing cost for flyers and then surprising me at my house with the donation of this printer!!

As you can see, we have lots in store & so many very generous people so willing to donate - willing to do whatever they can & wishing they could do more! Can't wait to see you all on Saturday!

0 comments: